November 3, 2010

A1, Subject3, Part Four

Shit went down, ya'll. Imma be real, shit went down. Let's do this.

Thursday night we played football in a big group of friends, like we do every week. Afterwards I confronted him about how he needed to be more direct with me, or nothing was ever going to happen with us. We ended up sitting in my car for hours, making out, grabbing each other and finally... I gave him his first blow job. He came, shaking and gasping into my mouth, and muttered "Sorry about how it smells.." "It smells fine, actually." "Oh, well, sorry if it tastes bad." "I like it." Virgins, man. Gotta love em.

Friday night, the night before his 22nd birthday, we went out to dinner with a group of his friends. We went to some parties, he got a little boozy, and I took him back to my dorm. The rest, as they say, is history.

We started making out, and I began to kiss down his body, sliding his pants off as I moved down. I blew him again, appreciating the sounds he makes and how sensitive he is. About an hour later of talking and kisisng, we were both naked. He propped himself above me, and I once again got the chance to admire his absolutely beautiful body. Dark, rippling muscles, beautiful face (he's a quarter Asian... and I think we can agree that a Asian-African mix can be one of the most stunning combinations on the face of this planet), luscious full lips, nice dick... I couldn't help myself. I rubbed the head of his dick and whispered, "Do you want to?" He nodded shakily. "You sure?" Another nod. Well then. Here we go.
I guided him into me. And his face- well. There is nothing quite like seeing a man lose his virginity. For an instant they are really and truly laid bare, and there is something about that that turns me on. He began to move in and out of me. I moved my ankles onto his shoulder so I could feel him enter me more completely. He hit it at all the right angles, may I just say. I would say that he is absolutely the perfect girth for me. Oh, my god. After about an hour of fucking, he slipped out (we were both a little worn out, I think. Doesn't help that my dorm doesn't have AC), and I started gently teasing the head of his cock. He gasped "Oh, god, I'm going to cum..." And although I love the feel of a man coming inside me, I signaled that would be okay.

And then he came.

Oh.
My.
God.

It washed over my stomach, rolled over my sides, soaked through my sheets. For a second, panicked second, I thought he had peed on me. There was so much fluid. At least a half gallon, and that's a conservative estimate. You know how sometimes, after sex, you can change the sheets, or not? And it's not a big deal. That wasn't an option here. I took the sheets off, and started putting new ones on only to find that the foam mattress pad had absorbed so much of it that it started dampening the new sheets. I tried flipping the mattress pad over, and found, to my horror, that it had soaked through and even made a small spot on my mattress. What a huge load. He kept apologizing, saying that that had never happened before. It was fine. I put new sheets on (sans mattress pad) and we fell asleep around 6 am, on his birthday, still naked.

Happy birthday Subject 3!

Comments:
dear god.... he is a sex god! there hard to come by but damn I believe you did indeed find one!! i cant believe the load he blew was in fact large enough to soak you and your sheets! haha CONGRATS SUBJECT3 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hahaha
 
keep up your blog its great!
 
I'm bummed. It's been a month and there are no new posts. Is the blog dead?
 
I miss these girls too
 
so do I :(
 
I guess their smooth vajayjay's have them busy this holiday season
 
so this stinks i miss this blog what is the deal!?! DONT LEAVE US HANGIN :(
 
i swear its been more than a year since you guys posted?! whats up? and were is A2? i agree with the girl? guy? before me. DONT LEAVE US HANGING :(
 
This had so much potential.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]