October 4, 2010

A2: Subject(Project)

A2 posting, and here's the deal:

Subject(Project) does not have a number because he actually shows potential to be a boyfriend (gasp!).
Funnily enough, he called me as I was typing up that first sentence wanting to go get lunch.
But I digress. 
Because he shows such potential, he has been given the title of "Project," as it will be ongoing research, and updates on what's going on between the two of us will be posted fairly regularly. 

Because I love lists, I'm going to present this case in bulleted form:


The Good:
  • We have wonderfully compatible personalities. The first date we went on, he took me out to coffee, and we spent four hours in that Starbucks, never running out of anything to talk about.
  • He's an artist. I'm an artist. 
  • Adores me. 
The Bad:
  •  Not exactly a 10. Big, bearded, and red headed. I find him cute, but he's not somebody you would see and want to jump his bones. 
  • No more blog posts. ):
  • Commitment is a terrifying concept to me. 

So, readers, expect to see more about my personal project in the future. 
It should be noted that except for snuggling up to watch movies, there has been no physical contact. 


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]