October 5, 2010

A2: Subject(Project), Log 1

A2 here. As promised, today I'm updating on my "pet project."

Spent most of the weekend with Subject(Project).
I must admit, it wasn't terrible.

Sunday night I went to went to work with him upon his request. Most nights of the week he works with a ghost tour company. That's right. He dresses up in Victorian era clothing, and gives motherlicking ghost tours. On Sunday nights though, he delivers Chinese food for a restaurant not far from our university. So basically, "going to work" with him on Sunday night consisted of just riding in a car with him for four hours: drawing, smoking a joint or two, talking, and listening to music. Afterwards, he bought me dinner, and we took it back to his place. We ate on a bare mattress on the floor, off center against the orange backdrop of the wallpaper (I thought it would be a wonderful shot for some obscure Indie flick about life, love, and growing up). We watched cheesy 60's era zombie films, laughing the entire time of how ridiculous they were, while he pulled me close to him, running his fingers gently up and down my back.
It was nice. Sweet. Wholesome.

Yesterday I got lunch with him and some of his friends (all art majors, of course), and after I got out of my 6:30pm class, we met up again at the painting studio on campus.
He showed me the portrait that he had painted of me the month before that was now hanging up in the building. I can't say I wasn't pleased about taking the role of somebody's muse.
He introduced me to the rest of his little circle of artists, some of whom hit on me:
"Hey, I know you. You're the girl from that painting. I'm John, and it's a pleasure to meet you [A2]."
"John, don't hit on the models."
"She was a model. Is she modeling right now? No. That means she's fair game."
I cracked a smile, to be sure.
I spent the rest of the night watching them paint while I typed away an essay, all the while admiring his oil painting skills (hey, it's incredibly difficult!).

Today I met him after class. We sat outside, enjoying the crisp October air, while I watched him ink comics (and not just lame internet ones; he's a published comic book artist). We talked about this and that, subtly flirted with one another, and parted ways when he had to get going to his Advanced Drawing 2 class.

I'm updating this blog in the company of one of my closest friends and her boyfriend, waiting for him to meet us here. We're going out to sushi. We'll see where the night goes.

It's getting a lot easier picturing myself with him.
(I know A1 will disapprove)

Comments:
well if you 2 get into relationships it won't be very naughty anymore lol :-P
 
A2:

Oh, believe me. I'm facing a moral dilemma over it.
 
Sad, because the blog first started too.
 
A2: The thing is, I've been single a lot longer than A1 has. It's already been about a year for me.

Believe me, though. It won't be for awhile if I do.
Halloween is coming up, and we have a special surprise for our readers. (;
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]