October 3, 2010

A2: Subject1

Face - 8/10
Body- 8/10
Dick- 6/10 
Skill - 6/10
Bonus points: Got into Berkley for jazz guitar, cheated on his ex-gf with me, always willing to share his weed


So, Subject1 and I actually have quite a bit of history (skip over the small print if you want to read ahead):
We met when I was a sophomore in high school (he was a senior, oo la la). He was a complete babe: tall, charismatic, handsome, and sort of a rock star in the local music scene. Unfortunately, I was 5ft4, chubby, and awkward in every way when I was 15. For whatever reason, the stars aligned for us anyway, and we became friends over that course of that semester in physics, and have remained friends in the years since.
Never would I have guessed that we would amount to anything more than friends. 
It was two years later than we began hanging out a lot again. In those two years, I grew another inch, lost twenty-two lbs, and vastly improved in pretty much every other area you could think of. 
It was then, I believe, that he realized I was a girl. 
It was a very ordinary evening turned extraordinary that we had our first sexual encounter. We had smoked a bowl that afternoon, and were relaxing for a few hours in a coffee shop: talking, listening to music, etc. When it was time to leave, we loaded into my car, and as I blabbered away about the CD playing in my car, he put his hand around the back of my neck, pulled me in close, and kissed me on the lips. Softly at first, but when he realized I was more than willing, it became more intense. The windows fogged from our heaving breathing and making out, for it was a cold day in November. We decided to pull behind the building. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and in the classiest way I could muster, went down on him from the driver's seat. He enjoyed it, cumming into my mouth.
What made this entire episode much more interesting than your typical teenage parking lot hook-up was the fact that he had a girlfriend; one that he had been dating for two years. 

This led to a year of random hook-ups, make-outs, and a lot of hang-outs. 

Now that the back story's out of the way, let's get down to the juicy stuff.
Sex with Subject1 was inevitable. It had almost happened a few times before, but whether the reasons were personal, or because of the circumstances surrounding, we never had. The deed happened in my dorm room. My roommate was home (we have separate rooms, but the walls are very thin). It was classy. It started off like our other hook-ups: heavy making out, biting, clawing, ripping off clothes (we often leave with bruises). I went down on him. From his whispers and moans, I could tell he was loving it. I pulled out a condom from my drawer, holding it up with a coy smile. He rolled over, pushing me down onto the bed, and slid my pants off, throwing them onto the floor. He was deliberately slow pulling off my panties. He wanted me to want him even more. He kissed me softly, stealthily putting on the condom as he did so. Then, as he entered for the first time, he kissed me hard, pulling me up into his body. 

And then... disappointment. He just went straight for humping at lightning speed. No switching of positions. No variations in speed or motion. Just straight up humpty-dump. Points for taking the initiative to finger my clit the whole time though. It made it MUCH more enjoyable. He came inside of me. 


Pros: The foreplay was incredibly hot. He knows how to use his hands and his mouth in a variety of ways. FANTASTIC kisser.
Cons: Technique. 


Final verdict: 7/10 
Not horrible, not great. There were some definite pros, and some things that need improvement. Overall, a good experience, and certainly not our last. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]