October 2, 2010

A2: Pregnancy Scares?

Hey, A2 here! So here's the deal:

Over the course of the last few years, A1 and I have sent and received our fair share of, “NOT PREGNANT” texts. This, of course, includes ones from outside our dynamic duo (we're not THAT bad with taking our pills). But, ladies, let's be honest – there's nothing quite like that feeling of relief when you see that little negative sign on the pee stick, or waking up one morning after a week of nail biting to find that Mother Nature has left a small gift.
So, girls (and hey, the fellas lurking around here too), tell us about YOUR pregnancy scare experiences. … Or your pregnancy experiences?  

Comments:
Had this f buddy of mine who started to have feelings for me. She started saying things like ya know what if I stopped taking the pill? Or I wanna have a baby someday. But she looked at me with those eyes liked she wanted me to be part of it....glad it never happened
 
The borderline personality disorder gal who pretended to be preggers...
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]