October 5, 2010

A1: What I want, What I don't, What I love

(These series of posts are inspired by The Bride Stripped Bare, a book by Nikki Gemmell. I highly recommend it; it's really made me think about what I do and do not want from sex and men).

What I Want:
Hours of kissing. Soft light, enough to see the man's face. Not being afraid to give instructions. Oral sex, gentle and teasing and long. The man coming inside of me. Eye contact. Insistent grabbing. Feeling wanted. My name said as he comes. To orgasm while the man is inside of me. Hair gently pulled and stroked. Being held afterwards. My ass to be grabbed. For the fucking to not take too long. Attention paid to my breasts. Hand holding. Sighing and moaning. My neck to be kissed; my everything to be kissed. 

What I Don't Want:
Sex that is forced on me, that I feel obligated to do. Sixty-nining. Sex that lasts too long. The man saying his name. Being asked questions. Being forced on top. A bed that squeaks. A penis too big or too small. A man that rolls away afterwards. Touching my stomach. Not being able to see my partner. A man that seems distracted. To be slobbered on. A dick that lists too much to one side. Sex when I am not yet wet enough. My head to be pushed down to perform oral sex. Insufficient foreplay. Hickeys. A bossy partner. A partner that thinks he knows what I want, without asking.

What I Love:
The curve of the wrist. Chest hair, but not too much. Cleanliness. My name whispered in my ear. Anticipation. Teasing. Kissing while he's inside me. Being held. Sleeping naked afterwards. The feel of a dick entering me for the first time. The look in a man's eyes. The curve of the neck where it meets the shoulder. Men's hip bones. Scratching and clawing at his back. The line that goes down a man's stomach. A man staying inside me for a while after he comes; I like to savor the delicious feeling of him melting into me. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]