October 17, 2010

A1, Subject3

Are you ready for a tale of seduction, of skillful undressing, of sweaty, messy, wonderful sex that leaves the two of us tangled up and gasping for breath? Yeah, me too. Unfortunately, that's not what you're getting. Not today, readers.

Subject3. Gorgeous. Body of a Greek God. Tall, muscular, nice, wide swimmer's shoulders. Everytime I show his picture to a girl, they without fail emit a little gasp. Delicious in every single way. But it's weird. He looks like such a man, but acts like such a girl.

Well, that's not true. He acts like such a V-I-R-G-I-N. Because that's what he is. And not the kind of virgin where they've had anal and oral, but say they're saving the 'real thing' for the right girl (you think I'm making this up, but a LOT of my guy friends do that. It's the ultimate loophole.). And it's not that I have anything against virgins! I don't! Usually, in fact, I love virgins. Their stuttering, trembling ways make me melt and blush and want to teach them all my devilish, devious ways. But this boy! Maybe it's because he's so old for a virgin- he'll be twenty-one next week. I don't think it's a religious or a moral thing, either. He's trapped inside his own inexperience. It's a vicious cycle- he thinks there's a special reason he hasn't lost his treasured V-card, and that makes him more afraid to make a move, which makes it more unlikely he'll lose it, and then he'll think there's a special reason he hasn't lost it. Poor guy. And he's just so cute!  I just can't figure it out. Girls of the world, we have failed, because this boy hasn't gotten so much as a blowjob before.

He's a mess. Last night, he walked me out to my car after a party we were both leaving. I said, "Why don't we go to your car and then you can drive me over to mine?" That way, you see, we would be alone in an empty parking garage to kiss and touch and grind and... well, who knows. He says, "Oh no, I don't mind. Yours is closer, anyway." Hmmm. Okay. So he walks me to my car, lets me unlock it and get in it, and then bends down to kiss me. Once I'm in the car! And not a peck, okay, goodnight kiss. A makeout session while he's crouching down in the middle of the road and we're basically in public view. I murmur, "See, this is why we should have taken your car over." He goes, "Ohhhhh... well, I could get in the passenger's seat."

Really? REALLY?

Poor dumb nervous thing. He kisses me and his lips start to shake. His hands get jittery. Someone needs to break this boy in, and I think I could be just the girl for the job.

Comments:
hey girl heyyy
 
is it aj?!?!?!
 
Although we don't want name names (or the opposite), no, Subject3's name isn't AJ. Don't worry, hun.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]