October 25, 2010

A1, Subject3 (AGAIN!)

For those of you worried I'm getting stuck in a Subject3 tut, rest assured I am seeing and hopefully sexing Subject2 tomorrow.
I just had to drop on by and share this little tidbit with you: Subject3 claims to have never had an orgasm. I'm sorry, what? Yeah, you heard me right. Now, technically, this is because he differentiates between cumming and orgasming (his argument being that he doesn't feel any sense of relief afterwards). I don't know how I feel about that definition, especially since I've experienced the opposite- a feeling of relief without an orgasm. What say you, dear readers? Full of shit or valid argument? Discuss in comments.

Either way, I know what I'm giving him for his birthday!

Comments:
is he actually a boy? like is there something wrong with him?

For guys, ejaculating is the culmination of "cumming"
 
when is this kids birthday? i feel like if its soon your screwed. he seems so afraid of women and its going to take a lot to get him to do stuff and mess around with you. i hope he birthday is like next august haha because he is def a project case. one that is going to take a lot of work to get a fuck out of
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]