October 3, 2010

A1, Subject2

A1 reporting for duty.

Face: 7.5
Body: 10
Dick: 7
Skill: To be determined
Bonus points: knows what I like, talented musician, amazing kisser

So, Subject2. Where to begin? We've known each other for years. Since I was 11, actually. And like A2, my early years were not my best. Now, of course, I am a fiery ball of hotness and poise, but at age 11... well. Let's just say that an ear-legenth bob, glasses and braces didn't exactly work to make me a ten. Subject2, however, was as much of a rock star as a boy can be before he's really hit puberty. Validating my eleven year old self's crush was all Subject2 needed to get into my pants. And get into my pants he did.

I drove over to his house. He answered the door wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Oooh, my crush on him was still there after eight years. He led me into the TV room and put on a movie. It was relaxed! It was fun! We were kind of teasing each other back and forth, waiting for the other one to make the first move. He made it, kissing me gently on the lips at first and then more forcefully as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands moved all over my body, stroking, probing, grabbing. Masterful. We made out for most of the movie and then he invited me out to his hot tub. God, yes.

One problem. His parents were home. Yeah, talk about awkward. "Hi, my name is A1 and I'm here to sexually service your son. What a lovely home you have!"

We work our way out to the hot tub and turn off all the lights and start making out again furiously. He keeps lifting me up to suck and play with my nipples. My first boob guy, you guys! So exciting. He peeks inside his house and assures me his parents have gone to sleep, so it gets more intense. He starts fingering me in the hot tub. Impressive work, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a drummer, guitarist, bassist, and ukeleist (no, not kidding). He sits up on the edge of the hot tub and very politely asks me if I gave head. Gotta love a boy with manners. I respond in the affirmative, and set to work.

As a side note, I will admit to being one of those girls that actually really enjoys giving head. Some girls hate it. Some girls gag. Some girls don't like the taste. I am not one of those girls. Maybe it's a power thing, or maybe it's that I think that most cum tastes delicious. Sue me.

His moaning told me that what I was doing was definitely working. He pulls me up and turns me around, entering me from behind. Is there anything more thrilling than a new cock inside you for the first time? I will admit, the positioning was a little awkward, since I was basically in constant danger of falling face first into the hot tub. But then- disaster! He pushes me back down, pulling his swim trunks back on, and tells me his parents are apparantly still up. God, just like hooking up in middle school. I pull my bathing suit back on and we decide what we want to do.

"You still a bit of an exhibitionist?"

Hoo, lord. Forgive me, I am.

He leads me down to this neighborhood playground, which is hidden from the road for the most part. One of those, I can see you but you can't see me kind of deals. Such a turn on.

He had changed into shorts and a hoodie with no shirt underneath. I could see his abs underneath. I couldn't help myself, this boy was just too hot. We immediately pull each others clothes off. I sink down to the ground, blow him for a bit, and then lay down, my legs open in invitation. He stands above me for a split second, staring at me with this incredible hungry look in his eyes. Then he dives in. My back arches in pleasure and I wrap my legs around his waist. He moves in me for about thirty seconds and then sighs and whispers, "Oh, god, this is turning me on too much. I'm worried I'm going to come right now." There wasn't even enough time to put on a condom. He pulled out and came onto my stomach.

So. Thirty seconds. What to make of it? I mean, on the one hand I AM extremely attractive. And this sex fest has been in the works for years. And we had been fooling around for more than four hours. I'm going to chalk this one up to over stimulation over a prolonged period. After all, he did tell me I gave some of the best head he had ever had (the trick is to love what you do, ladies). So I'm going to give it another try at a later date and try to figure out what his skill level truly is. But for now...

Pros: incredibly hot, good mouth and hand action, great kisser, says all the things I wanna hear
Cons: over so fast. SO. FAST.

Final Verdict: 8
(This may seem unusually high, considering, but four hours of foreplay can do wonders to boost a guy's score. And the foreplay was perfect.)

Comments:
Love this blog, what a great idea.

You could try him again, sounds like it could be worth it. In those cases I'd get him off with oral so that he'll last more for the second round.

PS, You're not the only girl who loves giving head :) And yes, cum is delicious ;)
 
w00t! hotness!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]