October 26, 2010

A1, Subject2, Part Three

Wow. I finally have time to do a post. I know that A2 and I have been a bit lax lately, you'll have to forgive us. School and life is getting kind of crazy right now. But every girl still has time for sex, amirite? I am right.

So here we are again. Subject2. You delicious hunk of man meat. I hadn't slept with you in almost a week, you naughty boy!

We finally got to see each other again on Monday. We agreed to meet around one, and I texted him when I left. In response, I got what has got to be one of my favorite texts I've ever received: "Okay. I'm about to get in the shower. If I'm not out just come up to my room." Immediately wet. I confess, I broke the speed limit quite a few times on my way to his house.

When I get there I can hear the shower running. I let myself into his room, tap on the bathroom door to let him know I'm there, and climb into his bed. Even his bed is sexy. Even his room is sexy. Very earthy but with just a dash of modern rocker. It's hard to explain, but getting into his big fluffy bed, I was even more turned on.

He came out of the shower.

He laid down next to me. And then we had the best sex I have ever had in my entire life. Him kneeling before me with my legs slung over his shoulders. Him on top. Me on top. On and on and on into deliciousness. He took me from every angle. When I was riding him, I had the best orgasm I have ever had from sex, staring down into his blue eyes and feeling his hands on my breasts. We were scratching at each other, grabbing each other, pulling hair, moaning, kissing, biting- it was perfect. The perfect fuck. Normally I don't smoke, but this is a fuck that truly deserved a post coital cigarette. Satisfaction at its very finest, my friends.

Afterwards we lay on his couch, just enjoying each others company, occasionally stopping to make out, one of his hands drifting onto my chest- but nothing more. Just cuddling and soaking up the awesomeness of what had happened. Honestly I would have wanted to have another go before I left, but he... well... let's just say that the 30 second thing? No longer an issue. Poor thing was worn out.

Comments:
i know you mentioned condom vs non condom usage before - which do you prefer? are you on birth control (I assume yes) and if so, do you let your guys cum in you?
 
A1:
I much much prefer non-condom use (bad, I know, but I get tested). I am on birth control- yaz, and I love it. Subject3 pulls out just in case, but when I am in monogamous relationships, I like guys to cum in me.
 
does it get you off/can you feel when I guy cums in you? I know some girls claim they can feel it and it can trigger an orgasm, others don't seem to know/care/are indifferent

have you ever done anything on the kinkier side of things, such has have him cum on your stomach/chest/face?
 
update already! i know you guys had to have done something over halloween weekend!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]