October 13, 2010

A1, Subject2, Part 2

Face: 7.5
Body: 9.5
Dick: 7
Skill: 7.5
(You'll notice that some of these have changed, because really, every time is different. Sex is so subjective.)
Bonus Points: Great hair, cool, musician. We mesh well, I think.
Let's talk some more about Subject2, shall we? I need to decompress this. Readers, be my therapist.
So we hung out again today. He came and picked me up and we drove back to his place. We sat on his couch and talked for a little bit and then... well,you know. We're attractive teenagers- we got naked. We undressed each other completely, stared at each other for about five seconds and then he just dove in. I was laying back on the couch, and he was standing over me off the couch, using his arms to prop himself up on the back of the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I swear, a boy inside me has never felt better. His dick certainly isn't the biggest I've ever seen, but man, it fits inside me so well. Just feels incredible. And he makes me so wet. We fuck for a couple of minutes and he cums. Fast, again. Hm... But he explained that it's because he's not used to condomless sex. So I'm hoping maybe he'll last longer as he gets used to it.
Right now you're asking, 'A1, this sounds great! Why do you need a therapist? What's there to decompress?' Oh, I'm getting there.
We go outside (he smokes) and he starts telling me about this girl he used to date. I knew her a little bit in high school, so I'm listening, whatever, giving advice. Doesn't phase me much. But he keeps talking about her. I think he's still in love with her. Whatever, I get it. We all have that person. God knows I have my boy shaped baggage. And then, randomly, he tells me that me and one of his friends would make a good couple. What. The. Fuck.
It gets weirder. We go back inside and he starts treating me like a therapist. Like he's telling me about his dysfunctional family (and you heard it here first: it is fucked up), how he thinks he'll never be happy... Just all this really sad stuff about.. I don't know. It was just sad. I wanted to hug him. But I wasn't sure how to. I mean, I'm not his girlfriend, I don't know if you could really call us friends... I wasn't sure how he wanted me to react. So in the end I just kissed him on the cheek and said I was sorry. Just truly did not know what to do. Felt like my heart was breaking for this small skinny sad kid that I had kind of inadvertantly stumbled into a sexual relationship with.
And then we started kissing. Really softly and tenderly. Like not making out. Just... nice. I don't know.
And then we had sex. And in the spectrum of "fucking" and "making love" (whatever that means), I don't know where to place it. It was slower. We looked at each other. I said his name.

I confess: troubled boys? I love em. Can't get enough. Reality bites is like the story of my fucking life. Give me a boy with a dysfunctional family, substance abuse, and some significant baggage, and baby I'm yours. Where is this going? What is this? How am I fuck buddy working overtime as a therapist?

Comments:
your pussy is his therapy ;)
 
the question is did you get off???? Did you enjoy it??? It sounds fun for a minute but there are TONS of normal guys with dicks that feel just as good. Don't deal with his bullshit, it was his excuse that he came early but trying to be all emotional. At least make him go down on you before you fuck.
 
Ouch...harsh
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]