October 1, 2010

A1, Subject1

Basic Ratings:
Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Dick: 9/10
Skill: 8/10
Bonus points? Plays guitar, old friend

Subject1 and I actually lost our virginity to each other many years back, and only recently reconnected (no pun intended...). Last night we did it again. He started sexting me and I suggested I come over. He resisted for about five minutes and then relented. I made the trip in record time, smirking the whole time. He met me in front of his building and took me up to his room (being careful not to wake his roommate, who's obsessed with me) and immediately started tearing each other's clothes off. He propped me up on his desk and went down on me. That was just okay- 6/10 I'd say, because it felt like more of a formality and not something he actually wanted to do. He ordered me to get up on his bed and pounced on top of me, already very hard- points for the assertiveness. He fucked me hard, pushing his huge dick all the way in (I felt like I was going to faint. This boy's dick is at LEAST 10 inches.). I screamed and we heard his roommate cough next door, which made us giggle. After that, Subject1 kept his hand over my mouth.... Okay, I admit it, I liked it. We finished in about ten minutes, which is much faster than normal for him, but he had been warming himself up for about an hour, so I forgave it. He came inside me. Absolutely delicious.

Pros: Have I mentioned his dick? It's like a flesh ruler, and wide too. And for the most part he knows how to use it. He plays guitar and he's smart and very sexy to me.
Cons: Parts of it felt a little predictable. Not too much creativity, which is unlike him. He also didn't kiss me as much as I normally like. The oral sex was just so-so and I could tell his heart wasn't really in it.

Final Verdict: 6.5/10, which is disappointing because I know he can do better.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]