October 7, 2010

A1, Re: SubjectNoNumber

I tried you guys. I really did. I tried for the blog. I thought, you know, that since I've been able in the past to sleep with people I've found less than physically attractive but really liked otherwise, I would be able to do the opposite. I was wrong. I was so, so sickeningly wrong.
SubjectNoNumber will never get a number.
About a week ago, around the time I wrote "A Dilemma" I let him know he was under consideration. You know, so he would be on his best behavior. But I told him I hadn't decided yet and that he would have to give me a little bit of time, and that I would let him know. I specifically asked him if we could not talk about it. I told him all that on Friday. Here are the sickening texts I've gotten over the past week:
Friday:
"One other question about what we were talking about before, would it be a 1 time thing or have a possibility of conntinuing (sic) on?" I replied, it would depend if I liked it
"I'm confident that i can make you feel good"
"Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm going to fuck you right back. Just tell me when and where."
Saturday:
"Are you going to back in town on sunday night?" I replied no, and that I would set up the time.
Monday:
"If your (sic) serious about this fucking thing lets hurry this sucker up. No reason to wait." I replied, oh god, please shut up.
"I just thought of something. If you think its tiring talking to me, just you wait until were together doing our thing (no, I'm not kidding, he actually said doing our thing to me.) and then i'll really wear you out ;)"
"Good day to you mad'am (sic)."
Tuesday:
"I'm getting a futon on wednesday. Wanna help break it in with me?"

It's like someone handed him a book called, "Ways to Turn A1 Off" and he just went down the checklist. Bad grammar? Being pushy? Not following directions? Being cocky? Check, check, check, check. I'm sorry, dear readers. I couldn't do it, not even for you. I'll find another sacrificial lamb.
Left a bad taste in my mouth. He'd be one of those guys that would say his name during sex!

Comments:
HAHAHHA oh yeah i'll bet he would of been awesome in bed! *pump pump blow*
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]