October 4, 2010

A1, Oh no

Here's the dirty little secret I don't ever want anyone to find out.

I'm a romantic.

Did anyone hear that? Did you get that? Okay, shhh, keep it on the DL.
It's true. I walk the walk and talk the talk. I leave boys hanging, sleep around, and rant about how I love being single. And for the most part, it's true. I DO love being single. It's great. It's freeing and liberating and there is truly nothing I like more than having a great orgasm and then leaving. I love having the power for once, not waiting on the guy to call, not wondering where I stand. And for every girl out there that's reading this, I recommend it. Every girl should have some time off to figure out who they are and where they're going.

But man, sometimes I'll meet a boy and sleep with him. And just when I think I'm going to walk away whistling and carefree, something just happens. I trip up, and my romantic side gets a hold of me, and then I'm stuck.

Let's talk Subject2, shall we? I would love so dearly to just want him for his body. It's a great body. Fan fucking tastic. But now I'm worried there's something else. I blame him entirely: he's the one that said I'm one of the only girls he really enjoys talking to, he's the one that completely blew off his friends because he wanted to 'spend a lovely evening' with me, he's the one that kissed my nose and talked about how awesome our children would be.

I don't know if I like this feeling or not.

Comments:
No you don't....fuck more people to keep the blog :-P
 
^ Hilarious
 
I like it, go for it. At least you tried it! And great advice btw!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]