October 10, 2010

A1, Be on the lookout...

Just a quick weekend update to satisfy you readers:
Be on the lookout for:
Subject3. Tall, perfect body, athletic, smart. Cute as fuck and a good dancer. Black, huge pillowy lips. We made out after a concert we went to last Friday. It was... Well let's just say there's room for growth. Like I said, he has great lips, but our rhythms were just off, you know what I mean? But as we were kissing he lifted me up and pressed me against my car- just picked me up like it was nothing and went at it. THAT was totally hot. So we'll see.
Subject4. Coincedentally, a close friend and co-worker of A2's SubjectProject. He's cute, and talented. QUITE the little actor. So precious. We were supposed to hang out last night, but I kind of blew him off. I'll see him later this week and we'll just see how it goes. He calls me 'Gorgeous' like it's my name. I can work with that.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]